In 1924, Victor Navajas Centeno planted the southernmost yerbales on the planet and laid the foundations of Las Marías philosophy.
Today, the fourth generation is distinguished by the integral production of yerba mate and tea of international quality, supporting its community and taking care of the natural environment in which it develops.
Type of tea: Black Flavored
Tea format: Sachets
Units per container: twenty
Sales format: Pack
Units per pack: 6
Yerba mate made with La Merced brand Barbacuá variety
Weight per unit: 500 g
Features and specifications:
Barbacuá Variety: Smoked and robust, the Merced BARBACUÁ is made with an artisanal drying process in the heat of a wood fire, similar to that used by the Guaraní Indians.
This product of CONTROLLED ORIGIN has complete traceability of the raw material, from the field to packaging, to guarantee the total quality and safety of the product.
• Origin tracking. We assign a lot number that identifies the geographical area, the drying room used and the harvest season.
• Quality. We maintain strict requirements for color, flavor, aroma and humidity.
• Sanitary conditions. We carry out systematic microbiological studies to guarantee the safety of the raw material.
• Parking lot. We evaluate it before entering grinding and we take care of its evolution.
• Mix. All batches must meet La Merced's own specifications to create its characteristic blend.
EARL GRAY INTERNATIONAL TEA
Content: 25 bags of 2 grams each container
Code: 100113 X 6
The international line is a line of refined flavors to enjoy tea at its best.
Earl Gray variety: Exotic and subtle, with a soft bergamot taste.
Lumilagro Brand Red Plastic Thermos with Leaves Design with Taragüi Logo.
For hot and cold liquids.
Fill out the following form and our Member will contact you as soon as possible.